Our Testing Platform-as-a-Service combines
Our Testing Platform as a Service is a flexible subscription model that includes bundled hardware and with testing experts on-hand to provide in-house testing training and improve test processes. We’re Microsoft Cloud partners.
Available on-demand using our own secure private cloud, you can achieve even greater business agility, greener IT through a single, integrated user experience than other testing services.
Why Test in the Cloud?
Our cloud-based solution delivers these key benefits for application testing:
- Eliminate up-front investment in hardware procurement, management and maintenance, as well as software licensing and support costs, and achieve fast ROI on application investments
- Significantly reduce investment in resources required to manage existing testing environments
- Achieve faster time-to-market through rapid procurement and project set-up & execution
- Reduce business risk and deliver better quality applications faster by using leading Quality Management solutions
- Promote standardisation of testing practices by using proven testing frameworks, templates and best practices
- Increase efficiency and team collaboration through Internet-based access and interoperability
- Ensure data integrity and ‘anytime, anywhere’ accessibility through enterprise-class secure, available and redundant infrastructure with 24×7 operation
- Access to Testing experts to help advance in-house testing expertise and governance processes.
A Flexible Service Package to Fit Your Needs
TPaaS can be purchased as a standalone service or in combination with other testing services and solutions. These 2 types of service offer you the flexibility to meet your various business needs:
Base Service: Stand-alone Testing Platform: For companies who need immediate access to a test environment and plan to use in-house staff to manage and perform all testing activities.
Advanced Service: Complete Testing Services and Solutions: For organisations looking for complete end-to-end testing service and an on-going commitment to application quality.